Data Analysis using SPSS
SPSS is very popular with social scientists as it does not require one to master any programming language. From importing spreadsheets to making data visualizations to calculating descriptive statistics, Barton covers all the basics, with an emphasis on clarity, interpretation, communicability, and application. This course is ideal for first-time researchers and those who want to make the most of data in their professional and academic work.
The course can be covered in two weeks of part-time classes.
What you will learn:
- Getting started with SPSS
- Data wrangling and Visualization
- Recording and exploring
- Clustering and classification using various ML Models
- Building Predictive Models
- Exporting the work to reports and web